Automation of business is a partial or full transformation of regular business operations under the monitoring of a specialized information system, or hardware and software system. As a result, it leads to the release of human and financial resources and the increase of labor productivity and the efficiency of strategic control.
Automation and intelligent business process management are usually carried in two directions:
● Automation of the main business processes.
For example, control of sales or operations with clients. In this case, it is carried out for a direct increase in sales, quantity of products and an increase in profitability of all business in general.
● Intelligent business process management of the auxiliary processes, such as accounting, reporting, office-work.
Such automation does not directly influence income but helps to reduce time and costs for performance of the routine operation.
One good example of solutions that can help you when it comes to intelligent business process management is the following IBPM tools.
The main objectives of the automation of business processes are the following:
● effective support of operational activity of the enterprise, organization of accounts and monitoring;
● preparation of any documents for partners, including consignment notes, invoices, reconciliation statements and business sentences;
● fast obtain of status reports in the company;
● optimization of staff costs, increase in efficiency of use of working hours by the release of employees from routine operation;
● minimization of a negative impact of «a human factor» on the major business processes;
● safe information storage;
● improvement of the quality of customer service.
Automation of business processes can significantly increase the quality of control in the companies and the quality of its product. For the enterprise, in general, it gives a row of essential advantages:
● Increase in the transparency of business and its technological effectiveness.
● The growth of coherence of actions of a staff and quality of its operation.
● Possibility to monitor large volumes of information.
● Automation of manual skills.
● Reduction of the number of errors and increase in control accuracy.
● Parallel solution of several tasks.
● Fast decision-making in stereotypic situations.
As a result of automation and intelligent business process management, the chief obtains more information for the analysis of business processes in the form of detailed analytical reports and has an opportunity to control qualitatively the company taking into account external and internal indices.