Bass amps remain to hit the top most popular pieces of guitar equipment. How to pick up the best one for your guitar? Take a look at the most important features of any guitar bass amp for a successful purchase.
5 Features of the best guitar amps
Picking up a good bass amp for your guitar might often be really challenging. However, we are here to help you with making the right choice. Below you will find a list of the most important features any quality bass amp should definitely have.
- Different channels. The first and the most important thing for a bass amp is having various channels. Not to mention, some devices can allow you an additional adjusting of each channel.
- Resonance controls. This feature is developed for the best tuning of your amp to the speakers. Resonance controls often come up with damping controls.
- Gain control. You will surely need to have more control over your overdrive. To have a warmer sound, don’t miss this feature.
- Various speaker jacks. Make sure the connection of your bass amp will match your speakers. If you are likely to use different kinds of devices, you might need speaker jacks of different kinds.
- Direct output. It is a specially developed output that is usually located at the back of your bass amp. It is designed for providing a direct connection between the amp and mixer/recording gear.
If you still hesitate, which bass amp to choose, take a look at the best amp list: https://musiety.com/a-complete-review-of-the-best-vox-bass-amps/